Gave my mind a rest and got creative.

       Tonight I was feeling all but depressed again, I don't know why again but it was just another down day. As I sat here looking at all the Tweets on Twitter I realized I was not really thinking, I was just reading along. I don't follow to many people and not to many follow me just yet so I flipped over to Facebook to play a few games to keep my mind moving. I find when I am depressed I don't think a whole lot and I only want to lay down and just sleep. I really don't care if I eat or not, I just don't want to move.

       So, instead of just blogging about how I felt which I could very well have done I decided to get a little creative and make a power point presentation. My mind was running in such overdrive that I could not keep my thoughts onto one topic. A first for me since I started my blog yet not the first time since February 12th. When I was last in the hospital for 3 weeks, they had crafts 3 times a week and I remembered how I felt when I did those. They helped calm me down so I could rest a little better and slow my mind down to a somewhat normal pace. So, For tonight's blog I am going to post my very first attempt at making a video. I know its not the best, for some reason the quality is poor and I hope it works. Send me comments if you would and let me know what you thought.  Until Next Time.....




Comments

Anonymous said…
For most recent information you have to pay a quick visit
world wide web and on web I found this site as a finest website
for most up-to-date updates.

Popular posts from this blog

You can't turn back the hands of time.

No, it's not just a myth anymore.